This guy totally nails it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't realize how huge that panorama sun roof is. About the only thing I took from that vid.

Yeah I don't know how well they'll stay in shape given the purpose of the truck, but so long as water doesn't drip into my latte or on my cashmere sweater then it's all good.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah I don't know how well they'll stay in shape given the purpose of the truck, but so long as water doesn't drip into my latte or on my cashmere sweater then it's all good.

You would think it would get ****** up more often. I have the moonroof on my 13' and beat on it without issue so far at a hair over 38,000 miles. I have ESP until 7/100,000 though so if anything does happen I can shove it in Ford's service bay and tell them to fix it. I have seen members though where the sliders have had problems.

mike.s

Reaction score
You would think it would get ****** up more often. I have the moonroof on my 13' and beat on it without issue so far at a hair over 38,000 miles. I have ESP until 7/100,000 though so if anything does happen I can shove it in Ford's service bay and tell them to fix it. I have seen members though where the sliders have had problems.

My moonroof broke after some hard hits offroad. Wouldn't close all the way. Warranty covered it no problem.

OP
OP
Rated R

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Randy M doesn't have the slightest idea what you guys are talking about.

Pretty simple English to understand. Sounds like an extended warranty ought to be considered when I get mine. I wouldn't want my sunroof to pop off track if I inadvertently hit a parking curb.