The Autowerks Facility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Droid, if you are into bat history you should probably give me a call....think light,cycle,several cars and molds and a lot of behind the scenes nonpublic info

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Droid, if you are into bat history you should probably give me a call....think light,cycle,several cars and molds and a lot of behind the scenes nonpublic info

Was more kidding than anything, not a rabid fan of it to the degree that I'd want to own a piece of it. I'm certainly impressed by the vehicular art of it, but probably not more than the average car enthusiast.

OP
OP
A

autowerks racing

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ok....if you would ever like the complete history let me know....from George barris and the 1954 futura(red car pictured) to the tumbler.....I have designed, restored, built and filmed them all....

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Did you work on the design of the Tumbler? That thing is pretty much spot-on perfect for its role in Begins/Dark Knight IMO, most believable/impressive superhero action car I've ever seen, with just the right amount of ridiculous.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
BATMAN get the hell out of Autowerks and do some Super Modding! Some people's kids...