So you think YOU'RE having a BAD DAY....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

executor485

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had some ******* side swipe me in his little Ford Fusion because he was road raging like a ****...

2012-05-22_20-30-29_836.png

All cosmetic damage, truck still tracks straight and there arent any issues, but I'm still F******* irate! Coupled with a bitch of a wife that's just taken everything, to include our newborn and has filed for divorce... It can always get worse, and apparently still can/will.

Good luck with the repairs though, looks like they probably didnt drive away from that while you're still driving?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
uhg.... im crying for you buddy..... im still so worried about that, or comming out from the store and see someone hit me and left.... hopefully they total it, let you buy it back cheap, you buy another brand new one and then mod the **** out of this one! long shot but that would kick ass!

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear, Brother.....

Did you order and wait for your Raptor? Or did you buy off the lot?

I think you would have a good case for a New replacement Truck, if you waited on an ordered Raptor for months, and you ONLY have 8xx miles on it.

randy

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's crazy. I almost had that happen to me the say I picked up the truck. Some idiot blew a stop sign and I had to swerve to avoid the hit. Id be extremely pist if I were you.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Couldn't see the pic, but that sounds like it sucks! Hopefully the insurance will take care of it and you can get some mods out of it to ease the pain.