Slide Fire Solutions Hummer H1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This model runs on a 12 volt system it has to batteries but the or in series not parallel. Which made it much easier for us. This is actually a 1996 model. It was built as a civilian hummer. We decided against the turret due to the cost. We do have a sliding roof and pintle mounts for different weapons.

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 AM ----------

Since its civilian they make it a 12v to work with other vehicles. Humvees or military built hummers are 24 volt to work with other military systems. So ours is a hummer not a humvee.

OP
OP
W

WickedPerformanceShop

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We actually based all of ours off the truck vault design. Theirs are also wood. They are all going to be reinforced with aluminum angle then primed, rhino lined and then interior carpet. We did it this way so that we could easily more dividers in the drawers. The drawers are able to support 600lbs. each. You cant see in the picture but there are rails under the drawers as well. I think they will stand up to the elements ok. I do like the ones in the first link you posted.

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can't believe I just saw this now. Sick build... Really digging it. Are you guys going to be doing a custom bumper for the front? I would really love to see a few things done to this beauty. A full wrap over the hood brushguard with new angles to match the new contour of the hood. Side markers still retained even with hood chop. Upgraded HD airlift hood brackets. Custom angle bend rocker panels with cut outs as steps. A 2" lift kit and some 40's tucked underneath. It looks like it could use some new springs preferably winch springs if it's going to be carrying any water. Also some blacked out Alpha rims would be awesome :D

I'm digging the roof rack, ladder, rear bumper, snorkle exhuast, and chopped hood so far.

The chopped hood is very similar to Tony's #10 2-door H1. Too bad he sold it a while back... Keep the chopped hood going and keep it fresh :waytogo: