Pink wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know about this product!!!

It is called "Pink Wax" I found it at the Chicago Car Show back in Feb. 2007. I watched the demonstrations the did and i was impressed. so i bought some and took it hom and tried it out myself. Yes this stuff really took spray paint off of the hood of my old F-150. It was a 2005 s-crew 4x4, and i sprayed one single line of white spray paint on the hood of it. after about 10 - 15 min i went back and used that "Pink Wax" that i bought and it took it right off the hood of my truck with out damaging my clear coat or the pain job itself at all.

Just wanted to let everyone know about this stuff!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the link incase anyone wants to check it out: http://www.pinkwax.net/ ENJOY THIS STUFF IS EXCELLENT!!!

Raptor enroute

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better man than me could never pull the trigger on putting paint on my truck to see if something works but glad it did.

OP
OP
DJ BFG

DJ BFG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was demonstrated to me several times, and i did it on my old truck not my Raptor. but seeing it with my own eyes i wouldn't worry about it if my truck was vandalized with paint. that wax works great and really brings out the true color and shine of your paint job.