Order/delivery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matter9

Reaction score
So I have dealer willing to do $500 invoice on a '13 but said they can't order a '14 yet. I am curious to know why you ordered the 2013 raptor this late in the year and not just get a '14? I am debating right now and would like any advice.

NJStangersJonathan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have dealer willing to do $500 invoice on a '13 but said they can't order a '14 yet. I am curious to know why you ordered the 2013 raptor this late in the year and not just get a '14? I am debating right now and would like any advice.

I had the same option, get the '13, you'll have it soon. I jumped late into the game and my dealer had one set to be built on 9/9 and I ordered it some time in early August...most guys have been waiting a longer time I believe.

SonnyAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the same thing and went ahead and ordered a '13 instead of waiting until December or so for a '14.
If anyone has USAA, they have their preferred buyer program, and I was able to oredr what I wanted, with no haggles at all, for about $700 over invoice. USAA is an awesome company!