Looking for 2014 Raptor Supercab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NDPUTNAM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am located in Kansas. I have emailed the guy at Van Bortel but have not heard back.

Check with Loiusburg Ford in Kansas. I just picked mine up and he said they had a few more coming in. I think they were all special orders but worth checking. Not sure if they are taking any more orders here but worth a shot. $50 over invoice.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scott,

PM me your phone number and I will ask steve to contact you.

I am located in Kansas. I have emailed the guy at Van Bortel but have not heard back.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

where did you get the 20,000 # from?

Of almost 20,000 Raptors built in 2013, almost 17,000 of them were screws. Scabs don't seem to be very popular for some reason.

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
where did you get the 20,000 # from?

From a sheet SVT sent me along with my certificate. I can tell you exactly how many Raptors were made in 2013 in which color and configuration.

Those $55 ought to be good for something...

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
None in SW Florida, several screw on the lots for some time now!

1) one black
2) one blue (with a bent wheel from my new truck, LOL)
3) one white

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There was a black 14 SCAB at Mark Martin Ford in Batesville Ark. A week ago but I haven't driven by the dealer since then I will take a spin by tomorrow and see if it's still there.