iregate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know Jesse, you might be on to something!

IRE: from Latin ira 'wrath, rage', from Proto-Indo-European *eis 'passion' (cf. Old English) ofost 'haste, zeal', Old Norse eisa 'to race forward', Ancient Greek heiros 'supernatural, holy', oistros 'frenzy; gadfly', Avestan aesma 'anger', Sanskrit eṣati 'it drives on').

The Raptor came out of the gate with a thundering Ire! (Old Norse eisa 'to race forward) Nothing could stop this monster from Dearborn... despite the worst Baja could throw at it... the growling machine just shrugged it off with irefull glee. (Sanskrit eṣati 'it drives on') The gallery of screaming fans regarded the Lava orange demon with an ire that approached worship! (Ancient Greek heiros 'supernatural, holy') And showing no ire toward the flock of Chevy's left in its wake... (Avestan aesma 'anger') it leaped forward... ever forward... like an irefull (oistros 'frenzy; gadfly') sprite that would not be denied... towards and over the finish line.

Hmmm Maybe I shouldn't have watched "Born in Baja" five times. Or was it six??? <GGG>

Falcon

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LMAO! maybe your right lol

i watched it a total of 4 times, traveling to and from...i even played it in my navigation while going offroading lol didnt help much lol