Installed Ford Racing Tips - someone stole my Raptors thunder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
mine with the tips on sounds awesome nice throaty sound just right maybe because i made the exhaust wide open with 3in pipe from flange all the way back and used the magnaflow wide opens 3 in inside and left the two tail pipes that came with the truck alone.our trucks come with 3in from manifold to flange then they shrink in down to 2.5in all the way into the stock muffler which shrins to 2 inchs...so it is well worth it to do this mod.

Nick B

Reaction score
This thread just saved me money because I was going to order these tips but not now after reading this . I love the sound of my stock 6.2 and don't want anything to change it .

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Racing Tips do have some bark, but they are definately more subdued that the stockers. They also reduce the drone somewhat. I'm torn between putting the stockers back on, or trying to rip out the diffuser (which is spot welded in).