FS: GEN 2 Corsa Exhaust-$950

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFootLarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score

GEN 2 Corsa Sport Catback-$950 OBO​

Tri-State Area Pickup NY,NJ,PA​

Taken off my 2020, bought new. It’s been collecting dust in the garage ever since I removed it due to a mechanical issue I was trying to track down. Only 5k miles of use. Everything is pre-connected and can be installed in about an hour (even if not mechanically inclined) without the need of a lift! Comes with everything you see in the photo, which is listed below. Great sounding setup, I can post videos if needed.
C626DB0F-48FF-40C3-A0FC-0842CCD1B6B4.jpeg

What’s included:

-1 New, never used, Muffler (received under warranty)
-1 Pair new in box Black Powdercoated 3” Tips (received under warranty)

-1 used muffler with 5k mi on it
-1 pair old exhaust tips
-all other piping pictured

Not a bad setup in case you want to use and abuse it while off-roading, but have peace of mind that you can throw on replacement parts easily if they get chewed up.

Retail price is $1600 and it’s backed by Corsa’s Lifetime Warranty, which if you needed to file a claim for some reason, I’d be happy to assist with if they gave you a hard time about not being the original owner. PM me, open to offers and looking to get this out of the garage ASAP