Back seat lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
.....it dont work...I flip the switch to all positions, open the doors, mess with the dongle next to the steering wheel...nothing. Could it be a bad fuse or bulb? Come to think of it, i dont recall it EVER working....anyone else have this problem?

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You mean dome/overhead lighting?

Of course you know this already but just in case...It should come on when you open a door or when you roll the "wheel" button on the console to the right of the pedal adustment buttons or to the right of the headlight switch. It's the same wheel you turn to increase/decrease the IP display lights.

warrsauto

Reaction score
bad bulb mine was bad when i got it too !! it looked fine but did not work put in a new , works fine now .

OP
OP
Nacho

Nacho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Time for the HID retrofit! :mrgreen:
HELLZ YEA. I figured it was a bad bulb. I turn the little wheel all the way left and right and get nothing. I'll look up the model of the bulb and attempt to find one here in the Deutschland. maybe an LED back there would be nice.