Auto down passenger window on 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe the 2011s have Auto down windows on the passenger side.

If this is true is there any way to make the 2010s do this too?

Also do the 2011s have Auto-Up on the two front windows?

--Chris

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2011 has auto up and down on both front windows.

You can get a control module from an old mid 90's Taurus and figure out the wiring and make it go auto down and up...

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah all over the Internet. Real common in Ford Rangers. You'd need to test the power to wires when you press the button to make it go down and up, etc.

OP
OP
verytalonted

verytalonted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason I ask is because my buddy drives a 05 Silverado and brags how his windows do it every time he is in the Raptor.

Me, being the Texan I am, never bring up all the stuff my Raptor does that his ext cab doesn't.

But I think it would be funny the next time he brings it up to have it do it.

The last time he was bringing it up, I knew where he was going with his story and had my hand on the driver's side button. He hit the window button to show somone in the back seat that it didn't auto-down, and I held the button on my side.

For a split second his face was confused that the windowed seemed to auto down.

I don't wanna spend alot of effort or money on doing this mod, as I don't really give a poop, but if the price was right I would do it.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Junk yard hunt, man. That's where I got all of mine. I doubt I have any left out in the garage... Get on some Ranger Forums, they're always for sale on there. Can be had for a few dollars.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2963940315_large.jpg

That's what the thing looks like.

Here is a how-to from the site I was on when I was into Rangers before the Raptor came into my life:

Auto Up/Down Windows - Ford Ranger Forum - The Ultimate Ford Ranger Resource