AC 120V Power point not working.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are no lights whatsoever and I have never plugged anything in before. I watched a video and checked all the fuses etc so I will probably have to take it to the dealer.

OP
OP
10SpdsOfFury

10SpdsOfFury

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tested the inverter and it has power and with the truck running and my iPhone charger plugged in it has no power at the charger. With everything plugged in I unplugged the inverter then plugged it back in and the amber light came on then went back off on the outlet. I tried 3 different chargers and still nothing. I think the inverter is probably bad.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tested the inverter and it has power and with the truck running and my iPhone charger plugged in it has no power at the charger. With everything plugged in I unplugged the inverter then plugged it back in and the amber light came on then went back off on the outlet. I tried 3 different chargers and still nothing. I think the inverter is probably bad.
Sounds like it. that or a short in the harness. It happens.

Dealer should be able to sort it quickly and get you back to 100%

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did anyone have this issue and know what the fix is? My 22 has been at the dealer for 2 days now. I have no power at any of the 110v outlets. It did work when I first purchased the truck but now it doesn’t. I only took it to the dealer because I couldn’t find a fuse that’s linked to it.

Anyone with any idea to check? I told them a bad inverter could be the issue.