2024 Markup…?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
no markup on an ordered 37 2024
Raptor R going for 10-15 over now at the big scammer dealer near me. they were asking 45 over not too long ago

sf2360

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5k over on the R . I purchased a 37 last year from them for 5% below MSRP and they are taking it back for low 80's for trade-in.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have called around my area and can’t find a dealer not gouging. Got my gen1 for 200 over invoice and same on my gen2.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People need to stop paying over msrp. What happened to offering less than msrp? It would go away if people refused to pay. I know these are exclusive models, wtf
I mean, I agree with you but the reality is there are way more people willing to pay $112k for an R than there are R’s being made. With that reality, mark ups are just the result.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean, I agree with you but the reality is there are way more people willing to pay $112k for an R than there are R’s being made. With that reality, mark ups are just the result.
Weird how the gen1 was also limited production yet one could easily be had for invoice!

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Weird how the gen1 was also limited production yet one could easily be had for invoice!
When though? I don’t recall invoice deals on the Gen 1 for ‘10-‘12. The R has only been out for one MY so far with much much lower production numbers than Gen 1.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When though? I don’t recall invoice deals on the Gen 1 for ‘10-‘12. The R has only been out for one MY so far with much much lower production numbers than Gen 1.
Dealers in upstate ny were selling them cheap because there wasn’t much demand. R is definitely much lower production!!! I agree.

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It was a different world back then

FOMO spread by constant social media has made everything that was once only embraced by the few, an item to be pursued at all cost.

Many many examples

Whiskey
Coffee
Vehicles
clothes
etc

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too old....want a '24 R and think it is fine if there is less inheritance for the kids. Found exactly what I wanted with "fair" ADM.

Last edited: