2016 order!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I saw you in line at the same dealer for the preorder!! They only had pink available on the preorders so I seen you were pretty happy about that, with the way you were swinging your strap-on around! I left once you pulled that thing out!!!

OP
OP
1stSFG

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was no ********. And I was planning on bitch slapping with "Kong" but you were gone.....Yeah,I dig pink!

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha ha, funny stuff!! My gf is looking at my wondering why I'm laughing and she's trying to talk to me seriously, lol

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I asked my dealer if I could put some money down on an unverifiable, ambiguous and unreliable order that isn't being taken yet and he said "we won't even give you a receipt". So I put 35K cash down. My dealer's the best!

iHaveGas

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put my order for my 2016 too! And I got all the upgrades like power seats, tented rear windows, and a steering wheel! LMAO!

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That optional steering wheel might help you avoid those rocks Andrew... sorry, I had to