2011 SCREW, Pleased with MPG's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

linexsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thankfully the previous owner swapped out the 22's for the new 2011 18's or 20's, I can't recall. I didn't look forward to Buying tires for 22" rims.. It's bad enough buying 38's for 20" rims on my current truck @550 a piece.. another plus for the raptor, cheaper tires! ...lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For sure! 35s on 17"s are a helluva lot cheaper, and have a better ride!:waytogo:

Smokinjo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just took a trip to orange beach from Memphis. 6.2 Screw 2011 with 1000 miles on it when I left. Cruised at 78-82mph avg 14.2 mpg there. Didnt bother checking the way back due to idle time in so much traffic Memorial Day. I bet I could have gotten 15+ if I would have set the cruise at 70.

SVTF150

Formerly Whazzup
Reaction score
Well, after 1700 miles, I am averaging 15.something. Really, really trying to keep my foot out of it, but, well, you know how that goes lol.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There seems to be such a wide discrepency in fuel mileage. I mean some people get 10 while some get 15+. Just doesn't make sense.

warrior

Your Wife's Personal Trainer
Reaction score
There seems to be such a wide discrepency in fuel mileage. I mean some people get 10 while some get 15+. Just doesn't make sense.

good point, makes me wonder IF the computer is accurate? mileage for me is consistent 11.5 around town and 10 when towing.

comagt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's mostly due to the right foot and driving habits. Everyone's definition of driving normal isn't the same :)

Flat vs Hilly areas will also affect thos greatly.

IoN6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good point, makes me wonder IF the computer is accurate? mileage for me is consistent 11.5 around town and 10 when towing.

I keep a log book of fill-ups. In the 5 or so that I have done so far the computer averages a bit on the high side. I saw 14.1 coming up highway 285 from Albuquerque this past weekend, but that was a lot of romping on it to pass people... And a trip to the lake with the jet skis.